Updated date: August 2023
Effective date: 30th August 2023
The QluPod Android App brings you service value
QluPod AG is based on the feedback of tens of millions of users, through painstaking research and development, a brand-new multi-functional QluPod. Connect the QluPod to the supporting QluPod Android App (hereinafter also referred to as “QluPod App”) via Bluetooth to realize easy association with the QluPod App, and then human health can be detected. Medical-level measurement accuracy and simple operation bring great convenience to disease prevention, prediction and supporting daily health care.
The services provided by QluPod App include functions such as body temperature measurement, heart rate measurement, blood pressure measurement, blood oxygen measurement, ECG measurement, blood glucose measurement and measurement record.
- Behavior description involved in QluPod Android App
1. Measurement record viewing function
The QluPod device is connected to the QluPod Android App to measure various functions and save the measurement records. The specific functions of viewing the measurement records are as follows:
(1) View this week’s record: After entering the measurement record, the function of viewing one week’s measurement record is enabled by default. This function is displayed to the software user according to the record of the measurement function in a week.
(2) View historical records (only Pro Version): You can view past historical measurement records by switching the date.
To show you the monitoring of each health function, QluPod will save your measurement records on your Mobile Phone. This information is only saved on your Mobile Phone(the resault of the free version is only on phone at this moment everything else will be on cloud thru firebase database and can be accesed by the user that use the app), and you can only view it through the QluPod App. If you delete the QluPod App, all measurement records will be deleted at the same time. We have not saved your measurement records on the remote server and cannot restore the measurement records you maybe have on purpose or accidentally deleted.
2. Use our QluPod device to monitor your health functions
QluPod App uses Bluetooth to connect with the QluPod device to measure various functions, specifically including the following functions:
(1) Body temperature measurement: You click on the body temperature measurement icon on the function page to enter the body temperature measurement interface, point the infrared probe of the QluPod to the forehead of the human body, and click the measurement button on the body temperature measurement interface to start the measurement. After the measurement is successful, it will automatically end, and you can Check the result of body temperature measurement on QluPod App.
(2) Blood pressure and heart rate measurement: You click on the blood pressure measurement icon on the function page to enter the blood pressure measurement interface, wear the cuff on any arm of the human body, and buckle the QluPod on the blood pressure cuff, and click the measurement button on the blood pressure measurement interface Start the measurement and it will end automatically after the measurement is successful. You can view the blood pressure and heart rate measurement results on QluPod App.
(3) Blood oxygen measurement: You click the blood oxygen measurement icon on the function page to enter the blood oxygen measurement interface, put your index finger close to the blood oxygen measurement interface of the QluPod device, and click the measurement button on the blood oxygen measurement interface to start the measurement. The measurement is successful After it ends automatically, you can view the blood oxygen measurement results on QluPod App.
(4) ECG measurement: You click the ECG measurement icon on the function page to enter the ECG measurement interface, hold your fingers tightly on the electrode pads of the QluPod device, and click the measurement button on the ECG measurement interface to start the measurement. The measurement will end automatically after successful, You can view the ECG measurement results on QluPod App.
(5) Blood glucose measurement: You click the blood glucose measurement icon on the function page to enter the blood glucose measurement interface, insert the blood glucose test strip that has been collected into the blood glucose measurement interface of the QluPod device, click the measurement button on the blood glucose measurement interface to start the measurement, and the measurement will automatically end after successful. You can view the blood glucose measurement results on QluPod App.
5. Automatic upgrade
The QluPod App will communicate with the server from time to time after you start the application and connect to the Internet to check whether there is the latest version that can be upgraded. If a new version is found, a dialog box will pop up to prompt you to install. If you choose to upgrade, you will have the latest and most stable version of the QluPod App.
6. User feedback
When you use QluPod App, you can choose to give your opinion to the software center. In the comments you submit, we will upload the phone model, App version and operating system version number to better locate and analyze the problem you raised. The contact information you fill in in your feedback comments will only be used by our customer service to communicate and feedback with you. The server will not provide user upload information to any third party except with the explicit consent of the user and the explicit provisions of the law. Your information will not be used for sale, loan, or exchange.
• Notice and Amendment
We may issue service-related announcements when necessary (for example, when we suspend a certain service due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not promotional in nature.
• How to contact us
1. If you have complaints and reports about the safety of personal information, or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about this “Privacy Protection Note” and your information related matters, please contact us:
(1) Customer service telephone: +41 71 510 05 45 (service time: 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday)
(2) Send your question to email@example.com
(3) Mail to the following address:
Company: QluPod AG
Address: Industriestrass2 28, 9100 Herisau, Switzerland
Contact number: +41 71 510 05 45
2. Under normal circumstances, we will reply within five working days. Under special circumstances, we will reply within seven days at the longest or within the time limit stipulated by laws and regulations. If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if our personal information processing has harmed your legal rights, you can communicate with us again or report to the competent authority.